Courtyard Cottage is a lovely cornish barn that has been converted to offer a cosy and comfortable place to stay. There are sea views to towards Port Quin bay and the rumps from the stairs and master bedroom.
Property comprises of:
Courtyard cottage features a large open-plan ground floor, Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area. Farmhouse style dinning table, Smart TV and DVD player, digital radio. There are also books and games and Wi-fi access for those occasional rainy days or chill out time.
- King size double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, wash basin and views towards Port Quin Bay Mouls Island and the Rumps headland.
- Large single bedroom with inland views.
- Small single bedroom more suitable for younger children.
- There is a good sized bathroom on the 1st floor with shower/bath, heated towel rail, wash basin and toilet.
- There is an additional downstairs cloakroom with hand wash basin and toilet
Courtyard cottage has retained its character from when it was one of the original 200 year old farm buildings at Trewint Farm. The cottage is cosy enough for a couple but still spacious enough for 4 persons to have a great stay. In the colder months the stone fireplace with wood burner comes into its own to create a nice cosy atmosphere, Or you can relax and just turn up the central heating! The cottage has a sheltered outside area by the front door, with a picnic bench to enjoy some outside dinning or BBQ’s. There is a large shared garden with the other two cottages at Trewint, This has a few more picnic benches and some swings and a small play area for young children. The shared garden area overlooks the coast for some spectacular sunsets.
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: free wi-fi
Prices start at: £100 per nightOnline booking is temporarily disabled, please check back again later or contact us.