Please note: This is the same building as Mouls Island barn so will only be available outside of the peak weeks. We designed the barn so we can close off some of the bedrooms and the second lounge to offer a cosy alternative in the quieter months. The barn is laid out with the main living area upstairs to make the most of the sea and inland views. As you enter the property there is a slate floored entrance hall that has underfloor heating to ensure a warm welcome, leading off the hall there is a Bath/shower room, Master bedroom with en suite and a King/twin bedroom. Heading up the Oak staircase you then come into the main living area with the kitchen area to your right and the dinning/lounge area to your left. This room benefits from amazing views towards Moule island and Port Quin bay and also inland across green fields and happy animals! Outside there is a large area for bbqs, relaxing on the grass and enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Upstairs Lounge/dining room with open beams, Stone and slate fireplace/wood burner, Large dinning table, 2 comfy leather Chesterfield sofas, 42″ smart TV, Bluetooth music station and amazing views!
- Great views, Open beams, Slate floor, Oak worktops, Breakfast bar, Range cooker, Fridge, Freezer and all other usual bits and bobs.
- King size double bedroom with ensuite (ground floor)
- King size or Twin bedded room with inland views (ground floor)
- Main bathroom accessed via the entrance hall with bath/shower and underfloor heating
- Ensuite shower room with w/c wash basin and heated towel rail
- Outside shower for a quick warm up when back from the beach or a run!
WIFI, Linen, towels and Logs are all included in the weekly rates. Please contact us for short break prices in the winter months.
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: bbq, Dishwasher, free wi-fi, garden, hairdryer, linen, parking, towels, washing machine
Prices start at: £250 per nightOnline booking is temporarily disabled, please check back again later or contact us.